Welcome to the Ferntree Gully Cricket Club (Est. 1882) Heritage website which provides information and images associated with our long history (140th summer in 2021/22) and includes Administration, Playing Records & Statistics.
To browse the latest updates, for PC Users: Click on the headings/drop downs (above) or the blue links (below), for Mobile Device Users: Click on the Menu Icon. LAST UPDATE: September 2021 – this update includes…
- Refresh/Update of all Club Records inclusive of the 2020/21 season achievements
- Career Summaries (by Surname in alpha order) for every Senior & Veteran XI player (>1,700) since the club began Individual Career Records
- Refresh/Update of each Scorebook from the 1880’s to 2020/21 Scorebooks
- Upload of 1st XI Missing Name/Initials Register – Can you help? FTGCC Missing 1st XI Names
- Upload of >80 Life Member, past & present player & supporter interviews, conducted by Lee Thompson (& others), for his fabulous 2020/21 ‘BLUE TALK’ initiative, commenced during the COVID-19 lock down of Victoria in mid 2020 (Videos)
The Club’s extensive record base has been compiled since 1986, when it was first discovered that our origins traced back over one hundred and forty summers ago – to the early 1880’s.
On this site you will find Administration & Club Records, Playing & Career statistics and reproduction summary Scorebooks for every Grade from every season tracing back to our origins in 1882/83, as well as images of the Club’s on field success, its heritage and wider involvement in Ferntree Gully, the Dandenong Ranges and Foothills community dating back to the 1850’s.
Take your time exploring what is acknowledged by National and State sports historians as one of the best Club archives in Australia.
Click on this link to go to the Club’s MyCricket Administration & Results website http://ferntreegully.vic.cricket.com.au
- 2004 G.E. (George) Tew; Hon. Life Member (1969), passed away, after serving the Club for five decades