Welcome to the Ferntree Gully Cricket Club (Est. 1882) Heritage website which includes information and images associated with our long history including Administration, Playing Records & Statistics.
To browse the latest updates, for PC Users: Click on the headings/drop downs (above) or the blue links (below), for Mobile Device Users: Click on the Menu Icon. LAST UPDATE: November 2020 – this update includes…
- Upload of Premiership Pennant images for all Senior Grades inclusive of the Club’s twenty first 1st XI Premiership (2019/20)
- Upload of 1st XI Missing Name/Initials Register – Can you help? FTGCC Missing 1st XI Names
- Upload of >75 past & present player & supporter interviews, conducted by Lee Thompson (& others), for his fabulous 2020 ‘BLUE TALK’ initiative (Videos)
- Click on the following link for the 2019/20 Season achievements
The Club’s extensive record base has been compiled since 1986, when it was first discovered that our origins traced back almost one hundred and forty summers ago – to the early 1880’s.
On this site you will find Administration & Club Records, Playing & Career statistics and reproduction summary Scorebooks for every Grade from every season tracing back to our origins in 1882/83, as well as images of the Club’s on field success, its heritage and wider involvement in Ferntree Gully, the Dandenong Ranges and Foothills community dating back to the 1850’s.
Take your time exploring what is acknowledged by National and State sports historians as one of the best Club archives in Australia.
Click on this link to go to the Club’s Administration & MyCricket Results website http://ferntreegully.vic.cricket.com.au
- 1892 Day 2 of the Malvern XXII vs All England XI, occurs with W.G. Grace dismissed for a 'Duck' & Oliver Williams (4/31) named as the best local bowler
- 1956 D. (Doug) Forbes scored 45* (from 99) & batted through the entire Innings for the 2nd XI vs. Tecoma