Welcome to the Ferntree Gully Cricket Club (Est. 1882) Heritage website which includes information and images associated with our long history including Administration, Playing Records & Statistics.
To browse the latest updates, for PC Users: Click on the headings/drop downs (above) or the blue links (below), for Mobile Device Users: Click on the Menu Icon. LAST UPDATE: February 2021 – this update includes…
- Refresh/Update of each Scorebook from the 1880’s to 2019/20 Scorebooks
- Upload of 1st XI Missing Name/Initials Register – Can you help? FTGCC Missing 1st XI Names
- Upload of >80 past & present player & supporter interviews, conducted by Lee Thompson (& others), for his fabulous 2020 ‘BLUE TALK’ initiative (Videos)
The Club’s extensive record base has been compiled since 1986, when it was first discovered that our origins traced back almost one hundred and forty summers ago – to the early 1880’s.
On this site you will find Administration & Club Records, Playing & Career statistics and reproduction summary Scorebooks for every Grade from every season tracing back to our origins in 1882/83, as well as images of the Club’s on field success, its heritage and wider involvement in Ferntree Gully, the Dandenong Ranges and Foothills community dating back to the 1850’s.
Take your time exploring what is acknowledged by National and State sports historians as one of the best Club archives in Australia.
Click on this link to go to the Club’s Administration & MyCricket Results website http://ferntreegully.vic.cricket.com.au
- 1952 L.K.B. (Lindsay) Ewart scored 64* of 110 in the 2nd XI, batting through the entire S/F Innings vs. St. Johns
- 1998 G.C. (Graham) Salan took 8/37 from 18 Overs for the 1st XI in the Semi Final vs. Kilsyth