Welcome to the Ferntree Gully Cricket Club (Est. 1882) Heritage website which includes information and images associated with our Administration, History, Playing Records & Statistics. LAST UPDATED: June 2018 – this update includes…
- 2017/18 Milestones, Achievements & Records (Click on the Records & Statistics Tab)
- The addition of Online Scorebooks for all Senior Grades from the 2017/18 season
- All Club Snr/Vets XI’s, Playing, Batting, Bowling, Fielding/Keeping and other records now include 2017/18 season updates
- Relisting of all Online Scorebooks (1882/83 to 2017/18), after cross checking was undertaken in the past 12 months, which led to the discovery of two previously unknown 2nd XI results – leaving just 30 senior competition matches (of >3,800) since 1913/14, where the club has no record of the actual result
- Arranged games i.e those played prior to fixtured competition cricket, have also been updated to reflect results from >630 recorded between 1882/83 and 1913/14
- A register of the best performances by opposition players vs. the FTGCC 1st XI
These pages are dedicated to the long history of the FTGCC; the records of which have been compiled since 1986, when it was first discovered that the Club’s origins traced back over one hundred and thirty summers ago to the early 1880’s.
On these pages you will find Administration & Club Records, Playing & Career Statistics and Online Summary Scorebooks for every Grade from every season tracing back to our commencement in 1882/83, as well as images of the Club’s on field success, its heritage and wider involvement in the Ferntree Gully & Dandenong Ranges foothills community that dates back to the 1850’s.
Take your time exploring what is acknowledged by National and State sports historians as one of the best local sporting Club archives in Australia.
Click on this link to go to the Club’s Administration & MyCricket Results website http://ferntreegully.vic.cricket.com.au
- 1953 T.H. (Tom) Hayes, member of the first FTGCC Premiership team in 1934 passed away