Welcome to the Ferntree Gully Cricket Club (Est. 1882) Heritage website which includes information and images associated with our Administration, History, Playing Records & Statistics. LAST UPDATED: November 2018 – this update includes…
- A register of all players who participated prior to competition (fixtured) cricket, i.e. between 1882/83 & 1913/14
- Individual profiles of the 30 ‘Greats’ of the FTGCC
- Updated register of the best performances by opposition players vs. the FTGCC 1st XI
These updates can be located under the ‘Records & Statistics Tab’
This site is dedicated to the long history of the FTGCC; the records of which have been compiled since 1986, when it was first discovered that the Club’s origins traced back over one hundred and thirty five summers ago to the early 1880’s.
In these pages you will find Administration & Club Records, Playing & Career Statistics and Online Summary Scorebooks for every Grade from every season tracing back to our commencement in 1882/83, as well as images of the Club’s on field success, its heritage and wider involvement in the Ferntree Gully & Dandenong Ranges foothills community that dates back to the 1850’s.
Take your time exploring what is acknowledged by National and State sports historians as one of the best local sporting Club archives in Australia.
Click on this link to go to the Club’s Administration & MyCricket Results website http://ferntreegully.vic.cricket.com.au
- 1886 E.D. (Ed) Selman (31*) bats through the Innings of 114 vs. Prahran Tradesmen at the Ferntree Gully Hotel field
- 1886 In the same match Oliver Williams took 8/<40 to help win the match by 44 runs
- 2010 S.C. (Simon) Spaulding scored 238 from 7/418 for the 3rd XI, vs. Rowville
- 2010 The 3rd XI score a huge 7/418 vs Rowville on the Ferntree Gully Recreation Reserve #2 Oval