Click on the links below to view the FTGCC Online Scorebooks for the 1939/40 & 1946/47 seasons for the 2nd XI.
In 1939/40 the Club formed a 2nd XI for the first time & affiliated it with the RDCA
A 2nd XI wasn’t established again until we affiliated a team with the RDCA post WW II in the 1946/47 season.
- 1894 E.E. (Ted) Lording (FTGCC Secretary) applied to use the new Ferntree Gully Shire Hall for the first time for a Club fund raiser