Click on the links below to view the FTGCC overall Club Records & Pavilion information…
The link below includes a summarised playing history of the Club, Higher Honours, Affiliation Records, Competition & Grade Trophy Winners, Grade, Team & Match Records, Aggregate & Average Winners, Player Milestones & concludes with 30 pages of 1st XI Records.
The link below provides an overview of our playing history, including a table of our opponents in ‘arranged’ matches before the commencement of Competition Cricket, which began with affiliation in the Reporter District Cricket Association (Now Box Hill Reporter DCA) in 1913/14.
The link below highlights the history behind our Club Champion & All Rounder trophy, which was reinstated in 1983/84 after the award was recessed in the late 1940’s.
The link below highlights the season summaries from the commencement of the 1st XI’s affiliation in competition based cricket (began 1913/14) until 1946/47 – the final season prior to the commencement of the Ferntree Gully Cricket Association (Now FTGDCA), of which the club was a foundation member in 1947/48.
The link below highlights the match that was played to celebrate the opening of the Recreation Reserve Pavilion in 1962, after the previous building had been destroyed by fire in the late 1950’s
The links below highlights the development and establishment of the Wally Tew Reserve (previously known as the Ferntree Gully Recreation Reserve), the W.H. Tew Pavilion and the construction and opening of the Reserve’s #1 Oval
- 1925 John DeCoite (Club legend; Bob's father) announces the commencement of his Blacksmith business in Ferntree Gully, taking over from Pearce's