Click on the links below to view the history and photographic images of the Office Holders at the FTGCC since 1882/83…
On Saturday May 7th, 2011, the new Cricket & Football Club Office Bearer’s Honour Boards, mounted in the entry corridor of the W.H. Tew Pavilion were unveiled. The two boards measure 5 m x 1.8 m (each) and highlight the Office Bearers of both Clubs from the origins of the Cricket Club (1882/83) and the Football Club (1892). They were unveiled by the then Mayor of Knox: Cr. Sue McMillan and State Member for Ferntree Gully: Nick Wakeling, in the presence of over 40 Life Members and other guests attending from both Clubs.
- 1971 The 'Knox Sherbrooke News' reported Bob DeCoite bowling three balls 'underarm' in the match vs. Mountain Gate (23/10/1971)
- 2012 Father & Son, D. (Darren) Jacobson & M. (Mitch) Jacobson put on 202 unbroken for the 2nd Wicket in the 5th XI